xoxo

Monday, October 13, 2008

Let me clear my drafts, ok?
i feel something is undone if i din manage to post up few that hd been stayed in my DRAFTS for month.

xx Sept 2008,
suddenly feel like meeting up v last yr buddies..
so i texted them for a date.!
wuhhuuuu..
almost all of them can make it.. yay
except ChinLin .
not his fault oso,
it's becoz time amendment by me.

so
REDBOX is our 1st meeting point!
attended: wendy, elaine and fren, cynnie, ming, david, jason, keryi and jeehou.
uhh.. tht Jeehou(Full time BF) can make it, unbelievable and unexpected!

*opsie. jus realised no pics taken in REDBOX*

Next stop,
it was
The Curve for thai foods. yummylicious.
Finally, I met my darling Ange after so long.
guess it;s like few months?
and her boy, Dextie as well.

3rd stop,
Laundry Bar.
all of us (x Ming & David) and Mic's frens and boy.
And,
it's Camwhoring moment!!


Wendy and Elaine.


2 fav girls of mine.
Ex hsemates

Ange and I :)
Ker1 leh^^


Steal it fr Cyn's fon. xD


Tht's all for this post!
bahbye@.@
=Dee=

No comments: