xoxo

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fish Spa @ M.Valley

Pay 38 bucks to bear the bites and itchiness,
IDareYou.




I screamed at the beginning and became the center of attraction.
Everyone's looking at me. The couple next to me even laughed.
ish.
Realli damn geli mah.
cant tahan weh.
But den, heng told me - Dont waste RM38, den nge nge pull my legs inside the pond.
And, me just guai guai do so loh.


My legs.

Her legs.

Big contrast kan?
cos i kept on shaking my legs to chase'em away.
damn stupig and wasted kan?
haha..
After so long, my legs became norm le.
These are 2 pairs of legs from Wendy and Heng.

yer. Black and medium-sized fishes stay-in this pond.
oh ya,
pay rm38 for 30 mins spa service.
And there are diff ponds with diff sizes of fishes.

Me guai guai tahan the geli-ness. hee..
Heng- the steady one.
And enjoyed throughout 30mins fish spa.

After fish spa, while Heng went to ATM,
I grabbed few mins to meet up v Cas who's working at NOSE!!
mana tau, elaine (who went MidValley together v me from Cyn's hse) was there too!!
Wat a coincidence.


Cas.Elaine.Wendy @ nose

-another outdated post-
lols

No comments: