xoxo

Monday, October 13, 2008

House Party
Part I
@ Cheryl's hse


We were overjoyed that night! ;D
Fiona wasn't there, mayb tht's the reason..Aha-Aha

We planned to stay awake until next morning,den breakfast!!
I suggested to slap whoever tht be the first to fall asleep.

We played HeartAttack,
And punishments for loser are:
- to drink a quarter glass of Aussie wine,

-to be drawn on his/her face with LIPSTICK(my cruel idea)
(i think tht;s all bah)

We walked to nearby park and had our chit-chatting moment over there.
Back to cheryls place, we cooked an extreme Big Bowl of Maggie for Late
Supper/ Super Early Breakfast?
We did quick cleaning job and off to bed like pigs!
*We slept.We snored...zZZzzzzzzz*

And hours later, we supposed get up early for breakfast.
But, mission failed, Just as USUAL!!


Me and She

A Penangite -Miss ShienNee

You shud have knw who's this girl
And same to this.
Needless to mention her name!!!

Again, us!
Nah,see We were so excited.
Ugly faces = So What?
Muka Comot = Whocares?


Euw.. how come Kh's lip side so disgusting one!
Must be curi makan ed dont know how to wipe the dirts off!

YiZhe
hey, read it in Chinese.
Don't misread it,his name is Not KERUSI ok!
Lame =.=
Can spot 5 persons?
Me.Kh.Yz.EngSeng and one more..so ambiguous..omg!
Is tht cwee?Ejing?Genyuan?
I don't know la.Anyone can reveal him to me?

oya, I brought my webcam along.
but I forgot to bring Installation Pack
No Discs, No Setup, how?
WadToDo. Have to spend some time to DL it.
grhh..... keksei...
We webcam-ed with the another side.
They were having hse party at C.Wee's house!
I guess, ours more happening. agree with me??


ShienNee was posing. What a Big Poser!

They were like those gals who deeply fell into Love drain!! lols

Meeee

~Another outdated post~
sigh

No comments: