xoxo

Wednesday, October 1, 2008


Winamp is playing: Plain White t's - 'A lonely September'
gosh. just realised Sept is over.
Finally...
cos I don't like Sept of 08!!!!
....................................................
I'm on Study Break!
3 weeks long study break is gonna turn to an end.
only few days remaining huh.
'short-duration-to-study' is a killer!
shit!!!

tel u what,
seriously when comes to loiter, I'm a pro!
Me likes to do many unnecessary stuffs when it's supposed to be my Study hours!
cis

ME . .. .
etc: tests my webbiecam



and,
plays cellphone game
plays v my nails
glimpses Cleo
views pic folders in lappie
many manyyyy more....

hmph.. I THINK ALL STATED ABOVE still excusable!

The most 'cant-help-it' ones is ...
My pigging hours..
I can sleep -sleep- sleep continuously for non-stop!
No Exaggeration !!!
tht's why my msn pm: dee is a SleePig

stop here.
dina time! ;D

No comments: