xoxo

Friday, October 10, 2008

A brief post

I'm on hols
I'm sipek free.
and direct saying, I can squeeze more time to re-alive mua bloggie!
hahas
so be ready with many of OUTDATED posts being up!
it's a norm to be a hardworking blogger esp during hols
tehheeee..

here i go,
this post is all about Avril, Yiping and me.

We took train all d way fr Sri Pet. station.
We supposed to get out at Hang Tuah station.
who knows.
girls' talking made us overshoot 2 stations. funny
.....

We stopped by Times square for shopping and dinner.
Bought many many stuffs, yes. Both of us
Had dina at Gasoline.


Can you see a love-shaped on the fried rice?
Stadium Merdeka- the next stop


Thousand over die hard fans of Avril.

The stage with purpleish light effect. Cool

Intro her to u
Yi Ping

Devilhorns cost us 4 bucks!!


Due to the low functioning ability of my cam.
We unable to snap cun photosss for her awesome performance
x.sorry.x

anyway, when she sang two of my favorite songs
which are Innocence & Im with u,
I was super HIGH@.@
That's so so so nice to listen it LIVE!!
Her concert was really worth-paid!
haha, like I pay for it tht?!!! swt


The gloomy end of concert.
ohyah. We were sitting on the chairs and get treated as VIP!!
so near to Avril leh.
envy?

Belinda- 8tv host.
Pretty and slim!

here's a proof tht we're really VIP.
*Vip entrance*

Hey, I just realised the pinkish girl was posing too!

Hitz.fm purple car and us



Avril's albums on sale!
Rm 40++

Come and buy her album!

wow. either inside or outside of hotlink booth oso that congested!!!

Snap photo again b4 we chaoz!!

Say hi to Stadium Merdeka.
I hv no idea what's about the background of mine


Hey. I got this poster also!
Thanks to Hotlink!!
support Hotlink/Maxis pls :P

Expensive sial her T-shirt!! I forgot how much.
Just un-affordable for me lah! haha

Agglomeration of Avril's printed tees.


oh.It's MYR 100 per shirt!

The overview of concert venue!!
Leave this place reluctantly!

BahBye Avril!!
=B

1 comment:

LoveLikeHell said...

The devil's horns cost 5 bucks la dear. Rite? Dono. Mayb I'm the one that forgot. Haha.