xoxo

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

yuhhuuuu..

i'm whooping: X more EoS! X mre las mins struggle!

and guess wat, the day i waited for sosooo long,

it has finally appeared on 2nd MAY!
yuhuuuuu..
but one thing i wanna add on,
actually i think waiting moment is d Best!
d waiting process somehow makes me go more & more xcited than d exact date i waited for~
uhh.i found few of mafrens tis type too.are u tis type oso?
okayyz,
let me talk bak evrything tat i did till 2day..
i;ll start with d past Friday nah!
FRIDAY
ahem, went to cheerleading practise rite after last-sub-test!
my body aint flexible, d stiffness of my body & lack of dancing's CELLs are good points if i get kick off someday!
don laugh at me lah!! XD
was starving during d whole hour practise,
sneaked out d nex hour practise!
headed to 'Fish Head Mihun' after den v waihong,yizhe,fiona and cheryl.
yummy yummy!
but i knw one shop nearby MV tastes nicer!
forgot bout it
holaaa...
to fulfill one of my plans for hols,
Accompanied cheryl to THE SUMMIT for sum parttime job interview session.
around 6 tat, we reached her hse.
changed up den went straight to Tropic's Club!
the place where u can meet all Rich Guys' Kids!hee.
The place was nice and built in v many sports facilities.
etc : Badminton, Squash, Tennis, Pool and bla bla bla/..
oya, waijane get forced to there by both of us!
we swam for like 20mins,
den spent mre time in saunaroom, waterbath, jacuzzi too!
waijane talked damn lot,
den GIRLs' nature - Gossipy attacked us!

tis pic not bad!

we camwhore in d sauna room
cheryl - BIG poser
ryl . waijane. me
guys, dn slurp to c sexy her!xD
again loh
wherever & whenever, js don throw a camera to us!



SATURDAY

woke up bout 1030. ignore d annoyed rang alarm! ate chicken/charsiew rice in her hse!we were late to RED BOX @ d curve! when we reached, soon and fiona ed there! waihong,yizhe them came over afte tat. not to 4get, isabelle reported an hour later!

sing k - 3/4 hours. . chill at kimgary after den. sooner, as expected, she asked us to take 'bIg Head Sticker'

nahhh.. here it is!


pigna & I

late evening, followed d plan and met up with cyn & elaine! we were like sodamnlong nvr see each other! El and I love cynnie's hse lah! she was staying d whole unit by her own if w/o her parents! how nicee.. a phrase quoted fr ALONG.pte den el and I modified bit ~Belum Datang Belum Tau, Sekali Datang, HariHari Mau~ it simply means we will visit more often!!!!!

mic fetched us to AC for late dinner! since we were at Ac, & pretty near to d place wher we've lived for about 10months! we decided to back there for paying a visit to our old hsemates! they were suprised + excited to c 3 of us! Sim is d noisiet there after minus us!

203-U hsemates' small reunion

bought Dvds & bak to Ridzuan! as usual, i fell asleep during d movie time! but tis time much better. cos i did tat only when the movie like gonna reach d end!

Sunday

i woke earlier den 2 other pigs there!was awake by automatically body-setted biological alarm! while waiting the hard hours for their awake-ness,i chitchat on msn , & cleo magazine - muah best companion!evryting get done by 2+++pm,dabao-ed chinese food,den came up v a brilliant idea!sum1 suggested we go 4 swimming down there, a vry 'brainy' idea as we nvr bring along our swim-suits!u might be wondering how we're gonna swim den?

-look at d pics!- elaine was wearing cyn's daddy Boxer, while me was wearing her mummy pants! so not matched v wat we wore on top!closed our eyes for d behkua-ness!! jus don care too much and jumped into d pool!we were hidden big hard times when we saw d guard patrolling around!hahaaa... sunway pyramid eat again later on! makan many meals per day, sure put on weight doh!

we're promoting d SPF-30 sun Lotion

ecsp (hoik u za boh, so fair ed! stop complaining)

cynniebabez!
rough-mannered meee
cool leH?
get ready n pose!
diff ppl.diff pose

photo captured by w3ndee
say yes to posE!
s.m.i.l.e
some yogurt ice-cream^try it out^

MONDAY

d another day.packed and leaved home at 1230 tat.met sis at mv! i knew her not-punctual-habit, so i chose smart way to go KimGary alone to wait her. I ordered cheese-baked rice to fill my empty stomach since morning. Den she came about 20mins later v her excuses! Luckily, she got a patient sis that willing to wait!

our conversation started with ,

sis : eh , y u so like to eat here.?

me : bcs of d cheese-baked rice mayb?

sis: at first i wanna treat u a meal at San Francisco Steak Hse!

me : nvm, i satisfied v my cheesy rice

I added on,

eh. later go and c wat to buy for Dad's upcomin Bday and Mum mother's day!

For dad's pressie,

at first i planned to buy a long sleeve JohnMaster only(affordable), we went and hv a look!

sis : eh, 80++ . you pay a?

me : i pay i pay . it;s ok!

sis : walao, since when u so generous!

me : Cough* i use creditcard lah. Dad buys pressie by his own money!hahahah.. He jus needs my taste?!

sis : macam ni pun boleh? 96!

*laughterss*

sis : eh, bo ngam lah. jom go c other things.!

We went to CityChain & spotted a Seiko watch! THe shop 90% got our business, but jus bcos a box . It turned a failure ! (my sis was complaining d box vry paria and low standard, ur dad sure doesnt like it one)

Went to 2 shops b4 we came to a shop at lowerground!

The price was higher den CityChain;s one!den, for sure. we bargain lo! still, My sis failed to get d same low price as CChain;s one!Den, i tried to bargain!

mE : tis watch a, d guy in citychain can gv tis price. RmXXX ! the diff was 60bucks tat!You not believe, you can go there and c! No LIES!

He reduced 30bucks only.! i Still dont satisfy with it! My sis talked again! Huu.. I teased him.. i jus wonder whylah u cant gv me d price as citychain one! He was silent for few secs and laughed! i continued, key-in the amount i wan in calculator. Said again, This price i wan, CChain Can , You Can too rite? DEAL? I guess he canot stands these 2 customers, *Nodded Head* Deal lah! Btw, he asked mua sis, Ur sis so clever in talking one, study law a"? SWT. Smart sis doesnt gv any response to him, jus laugh!!

Sis : how come u so notti one. You make d guy dunno wat to say le, i think he wil b hving phobia towards customer like u!

me : i;m jus helping him to train and sharpen his Skill yet he can gain experience fr it! How good..

Sis : The watch costs RMXXX.. You can pay how much for ur share!

me : uh-hmm.. i'm studen lah. No money one! i can pay u 50!

sis : how bout d left big amount! who wanna bear it?

me : huhahaha.. i knw who !* rang my bro's fon*

Bro : WASSUP

me : hey. u wanna share Dad & MUm 's Pressies? can rite?

Bro : wat u bought first. how much@

me : We bought a watch for Dad, it costs XXX (rising d price to 150 fr d exact's one). Mum not yet lah.. But, can u pay more a? so u can balance d share for me!

Bro : No such ting! jus get evrytihng divided into 3 ! so how much i needa pay?

me :( after rising the watch's price) bout 300 tat lo inclusive mum's one! cheap kan?

Bro : So expensive. Heart pain lah!

me : So, you wnna pay not? orelse, we wont write ur name in d share list!

Bro : Wat to do, pay only lo. But, i think u wil con my $$$, must show me receipt!

me : No prob.Rmb bank in to sis acc on time!!!!BYE

sis : not good lo u, con his money! still laughing..

me : wattodo. to lessen my money burden!

sis : ceh. i think u're richer den both of us oso! kesi..

me : (show my pity face!) c my purse. only got 50nia..

For mum's pressie,

We went to LazoDiamond, PohKong, WahChan, Diamond & Platinum to look 4 jewellery/pendant! all these places recommended by my sis! i hv a thought b4 enter, shit sure broke loh! But watsoever my sis wanted to buy, i failed her bcos of d price. hahah! she cant do nyting. unless she wan fully sponsor the pressie lo!xD Den, my sis said wanna buy skin care products for her.! went to sk2, lancome, dior counters.! again,failed cos of me!i said wait her bday jus buy more expensive one lo! mother's Day ony bah! it ended up we bought a jewellery box which costs rm80 only.. Fuu.. it is much mre better den wat pendant / s.c.products.!We took AirBus to lcct! I paid for her tu.. Wat a prouD! xD!

back to kt for 1 mnth hols! don envy me for hving such long hols k?!!!

stop here..

super duper triple long long long post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~OUT 4 LuncH~ BYE!!

w3ndeeeee

No comments: