xoxo

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

hmmmmmm

many have been asking me tis quest :
"how's ur hols wendy?"
now, i'm answering it here to evryone :
" My hols is great, Irepeat, It's really GREAT!!!''
hola, nothing to be hidden.
so far i don feel bored, i jus love to be at hmetown!
dear asoon, wanna express sumting here.
"The more kampung it is, the more I like"
life is not tat hectic and packed here..!! heee.. No worries & a kinda relaxing life ovr here!
KualaTerengganu-the place where i was borned is really awesome!!!
tings i like about hols is,
no need go 4 lectures, no need do reports, no need study for tests!! that jus great enuf for me!
slacker like me jus lov to spend my time on chitchatting, gossiping,makan and SLEEPING.
nothingmuchelse.!
so, if anyone is complaining to me tat 1month hols is jus too long, i will say tat he/she is something wrong.. xD!!(Ronaldlim is one of them)
Recently, other than Myanmar disaster, another hot news had popped up! The death toll is reported that abt 15k ppl were dead fr China's deadliest earthquake in decades , sounds scary weh!
And u knw wat, my parents had travelled to several places of China since last Friday. Luckily, They've reached kl yesterday nite safely & bak to kt later mornning.
When they're not in, im the one who carry out house chores! haha.. jus kidding,im not lah!
But one fact is, we always went to granny's hse for Free Dinner.
And i remembered last Tues, my Aunt offered us to her hse for Steamboat.Nice foods, spicy belacan, and Nicest part in her hse was i enjoyed playing v 2 of my lil cousins!
share with you my joyful moments spent v them! my photo captions will tel u more into detail.

She's 7yrs old kid. I called her Ahbee. My2nd youngest cousin!She has lot difference fr her siblings. She loves to study, she cares abt academic! I sayang her & persuaded sis to bring her 4 Kite Flying. We did really went to beach for tat purpose . xD

This is my youngest cousin! She's just 4yrs old. She looks older rite? haha.. Evryone calls her baby. She loves camwhoring too! btw, look at tis pic. She is holding her'smelly baby'(i got one oso, mine smells good). I called her 'laosi'(teacher) on that day as i get forced to be one of d students. She is extremely notti , playful & hyperactive than her age kids do! nah see, she is posing v her fiercy look!! phew, im scare.lols

Her purposely-funny-face-expression. She poses more than I did!! Cute..

*SALUTE*nothing much to say. seriously, i think she's vainer than me! hahah!!!

here I come. They helped me to put on d hairband & i was d lil princess of the day!i looked blur!

No comments: