xoxo

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Song Dedication

I post this with purpose! She is a die hard fans of LeeHom!!!!!!!!same as cherrie
She was saying that Leehom loves her & singing tis song for her.
why har? This is just becos the repeated 'na na na na na' makes her perasan!
Correct, her name did hav 'na', she is my classmate for Taylors & batchmate in IMU - Fiona Yong
a super bza gal! hope u like it!

Change My Ways (Gai Bian Zi Ji) by LeeHom Wang
I woke up this morning and looked at my reflection
I discovered that my hair was a bit kuso
Minor changes make a big difference
We also have the power to change the world
I've been rather vexed lately, feeling very down
Wanting to scream every time I watch the news
But foul words are useless, everyone will disapprove
I've changed and found that I transformed tremendously
To the new generation, lets work hard
Everyone shout na na na na na
I can change the world, change myself
Change analities, change stinginess
Must strive and never give up
In order to change the world, come on, change oneself

I woke up this morning with a headache
Perhaps there's too much CO2 and not enough oxygen
Minor changes make a big difference
Our enthusiasm can also change the world
Just representing myself with no political stance
Though seeing this world makes me nervous
Improve oneself, just one dot can bring a dragon to life
*To the new generation,
lets work hard
Everyone shout na na na na na

I found it in an English version lyrics.
It has been translated from chinese.
I'd like to clarify that i'm not a banana
..
-_-'''''''''''''''''

No comments: