xoxo

Thursday, May 22, 2008

thankiu for the concerns.
Ive checked tru imu.mail and get to knw the status of my results.
*double-clicked it once, and it den appeared as stated below:

"Dear student, Please be informed that you have passed the End of Semester 1 Examination''


I hope this is accurate. No grades given tru email, hafto wait for the mail to my hse! 2 mre days, i guess. whocares, as long as my dad doesnt need2pay extra 500bucks for the re-sit! that's realli more den enuf......
(pray for me tht the email fr IMU did not fooled me dwn)


My concerns towards sum ppl turned to be cruel. . . i totally cant take the jokes! Dont u think it's a bit too much? StandOnMySideAndThinkAbtIt. Maybe i'm a short-lined receiver, maybe i misunderstood ed, maybe i misinterpret it, maybe you guys mean other way round of what i can think of.. It's just too many of 'Maybe's. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,& sorry if i did..
Icaresomuchofit, bcos i plant this 'frenship' seed deeply in soil(heart).

No comments: