xoxo

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Loon's Bday Celebration

First of all, I'd like to say :

Happy Belated Birthday,
Kai Loon
Right at 12am on 16 May, we followed the plan running and went to beach with a cake & sparkling juice to gv him a surprise! Hak, but I don think he feels it's a surprise! I guess he've expected it! wuhuu
And, let me continue...
Yesterday, we had steamboat in Huan's hse as to celebrate his bday! For those iyens who r not at kt at that moment, really missed missed missed out the spicy 'wasachan', tasty soup, 'Holiao', Lui's spaghetti & fruit punch as well! All these really good, sumore plus so many of us, this can be described as EXCELLENT!!
I'm so glad for my good timing of Hols!!
Btw, knw wat? We did a Big Bday Card for him!!! So las mins yet so nice! I think i wanna do one for my own oso, vry Meaningful + Memorable & perhaps i can hang it in my room? haaa..
Here's the card!!!!!!

Are u wondering- what are the alphabets devicing?
Guess it out urself if u could!I'm not gonna tel u!
Wow.. cantik-kan? i wan i wan oso!!
The girls were giving it to him!!
He was acting to be shocked!!-_-'''
pls spot someone at behind!!

Guys joined us for photo-taking session!!
Girls' Talk!!
*Swollen eyes*
Went bck home at 235am!! jiaklak!!
Bye!!

No comments: