xoxo

Monday, November 10, 2008

sharing is caring .. ?


hola..I found tis adv.so here to share!
Act,my sis and cousin told me bout tis month ago.
they ajok me ON for not being miss out tis damn-worth-it promo.
us LADIES ma.. 50% weh!!!
discounted price- RM 45++ ?? i'm not reli sure with it.
Jogoya promo issued touching on the title-SEXIST huh.
wattodo.. tis world is always known with its Unfair-ness one lah..
many guys tersinggung.. hahahahaha
I've been there for thrice.
1st - all LADIES (granny,mummy,2 aunties, cousin, sista) with this half-price promo oso.
2nd - me.sis and bf.
3rd - the entire 6 membered family of mine.
(due to my emoness tht time, the paid so wasted! cos I die-die oso wanna get in even tho left half an hour to makan for late lunch hours. I'm bad daughter lah i knw. reason: me got class til 4,reached there late lah.and 5 of them ate so fulllllll leh. damn behsong.)
Haha. All of the above - LATE LUNCH wor..
and a student like me no nid to worry for the bill.its an advantage for not working tho.xD
ohya.
you guys must check it out..
It's not all about Japanese foods.. still got Chinese,Western and others cuisine.
I tel yu roughly what I can remember- scary vast amount of Sushi, my favourite- Chawan mushi and dimsum, major Seafoods (King prwns, scallops, mussels,crabs.... and more), T-bone steak, any kind of fishes u prefer to be steamed or grilled.
there's a small bar for wine and whisky.
a sweet-taste corner with those tiny and cute blueberry/raspberry tarts, pies,breadie lah.. too much to tell...
And, a must to stress on....
the ice-cream there is fully supplied only with Haagen Dazs one. yummy..
slurp..
Worth-or-not,
U're the most eligible to judge/comment it..
back to me then.. :)
p,s leilei, we're waiting for u tis if u realli want it.. =D

No comments: