xoxo

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ikea plus Ikano with Rachel and April


Ya. Back to past weekend, I spent it mostly with two of them
.(not forgetting Patricia, Mei, Kelvin, Vincent & Jdee)
-------------------------------
Intro intro - my granny(Rachel) and young aunty(April).
I always twisted brain to get my Ahma a christian name as most of her grandchildren have it.
Nicknames given b4 are - Elizabeth, Rose, Susie bla bla bla..
Responses given by her most prob-ly *SHAKE HEAD*
Tis time, I don't care nymore.
I love RACHEL this name so I named/called her that.
And, I influenced my sista, cousie and few to address her - Miss Rachel.
With Rachel tis beautiful name, my ahma just like back to her young age and her days are wonderful.


Pat - my sista.
I'm in love with her curls.

I put tis on for her.
Cute rite?

Rachel vry IN one leh ..
Can u spot her pinky Crocs..?!!


I realised that she loves snapshots more than I do.


Who let the dogs out - Woof woof woof..
Afraid doggie no more ..=P (just kidding)

Out of boredom.

This lucky girl is gonna receive my gift from MPH.
lazy to elaborate
Check it out, ''Share-A-Gift'' event in MPH.
If your gift can makes someone happy, why don't you?


Orange is an attractive and charming colour.

No comments: