xoxo

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Guess wher's this orange building locate at?

Here it is. A clinic in Seri Kembangan :)
My sis is working there every SatDay for additional Hours - I think!

I wanted to pay a visit 2PizzaHut at Equine Park, for YiZhe.
But I failed to make it due to the short of time.
A pharmacist's owned room.
I fell asleep while waiting for her(for few hours only)
When i was awake, she haven't done.
So i walked around with my fon along.

Varied meds are arranged neatly on the shelf.
Another corner is spaced up with this whole thing

I took few meds from here.
Hey, I asked permission one okaayy..


They are categorized with diff labels.

On the table;

I got a chance to enter this pharmacy store room.:)

And basically, this is wat I saw.

Guess wat, got a LG brand refrigerator weh.not bad.

These few things are inside the fridge.
I was so curious why few green cards are inside too. Izit mayb those cards are not adaptable to higher temperature?

We left tht place on 1030am. so early still.

In the car,
" so u take what meds ah jus now"
' banyak, got hmph etc: fever, flu, valerate cream and one lotion lah'
" Why u so greedy wan.take so many for wat"
' I not taking it for myself ok. I took it for cousin, aunties,granny one leh!'
" Iziittt.. "
' Arbo'
" So.. let me test u on ur drugs knowledge."
' What .'
" Fever -"
' Paracetamol lah. so easy(lanc tone)'
" how about em.. Food poisoning?"
" oh. I know.I know. Got Charcoal-related e, ORS and dunno le"
'Den ORS stands for?'
"emm.. (2secs) Oral REhyration Salts lah.. correct leh!''
" eh.how cum u know so well about F.Poisoning eh!''
' Hey. pls lah.. U forget u ever said tht I'm the Queen of Food Poisoning!!''

exactly, Food Poisoning - I HateYou
I Never Forget how You made me suffer like a mad, esp. last year.
grrr....

No comments: