xoxo

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Magazines & Tea Time

I spent plenty of time for tea break yesterday(after 12am zor) in Secret Recipe.
Guess who with me?
Mummy- my loved ones

Apparently, 2 magazines were the reason to stay us long there.
With my favourite, Choc banana.
I haven't tried out Choc Straw leh.


A healthy diet starts with those kinds of health tea.
Here it is, Jasmine Rose Tea.
.............
PM

As usual, whole famile having LATE dinner in restaurant.
One of the reasons for growing fatter.sigh
It's advisable to eat 5hours before bed time, good for digestion huh.


The one who's typing this rite now.
*Emotion swings*
.....................
AM
It's 115am.
I just got home.
Went yamcha at Tropic(not sure the place's name)
with few etc: Edmund,Eevon & Hui babe and EricChan.
too bad, Hsien cant make it.
I 've to get up in few more hours time.
830am flight weh!!!!!!!!!!!
When my happy moment(friends are back in KT) is about to start,
It's coming to an end very sooonnn..
Only 1 day left.:(
My SEM BREAK will be gone and over after 2ml.
Bye bye KT - the place where I belong.
Bye bye my sweet Home too.
(Reluctant mode)
Signing off with lotsa Love,
dee

No comments: