xoxo

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Well, this is another outdated post.
aherm..

This post is mainly abt Es's bday.
201108
Im kinda tired now..
so let the pictures speak itself..
catch up v the captions bah!!

Lets see wat we got him for pressie?

A 'bum' white shirt & a 'Depi' brief...
We planned ahead to colourise the 2 items!!!
It took 2 days for our art-drawing session.
1st day was in my room.

Initially, it was a plain shirt.
see.. we squeeze-queezy in my small room to paint the shirt
had lotsa fun in mua room =)
wow.. she's such a great artist..
nyone wants to employ her?
Lazy bum fell asleep.
so wat do u think?
any comments?
why Heine,Tiger or Es?
I have no idea .. xD
3 major color of the fabric dyes ..
bought it in popular bookstore..
The next day,
I feel so bad cos I went Tmn Connaught Night Market v cousie, aunt,granny & sis..
I didnt involve much on tht day, obviously..
And, I got realli shocked of wat they did to the shirt ..
continue part II art-session in Snee's hse...
knw why?
cos the dyes' smell spread all over my room,
I even slept one nite with tht unpleasant smell..
Bad inhalation and I don wanna die tht early,
so I suggested we do it in a better ventilation place..
ttht's y we went to her unit living room and got the sliding doors all opened.
I gotta sacrifice my small foot for footprinting.
I enjoyed it for sure..!!
Out of boredom, i wrote it for nothing.
Adrian's fingers were used to frame the pic.
uh-hmm.. Caught nana drinking..

Day after tht,
which was his BIG DAY.
Pyramid. Role as companion to get him pressie.

Yee... Chris made me look so small-sized!!!
thkiu.. =)
oh gosh.. tis pic shud be positioned UP there..
the vry creative group.. ss
mua close friends in uni..
yer.. ignore tht woman whos acting cute
behkua
I love tis pic.. dunoo y

His bday celebration in FUSION, which is located vry near to BJ, Sri Petaling.
the potential couple..
so many ppl...all P108
kinda blur lah tis pic..
ter-upload.
the top girls who love to camwhore.Fiona counted in too.
xcept wendy.;p
3rd couple in my batch...
cong-gra-tu-la-tions
he stole my girl.
hehe
They got him a pair of NIKE as present.
wow..
Such an attractive and nice shoes.
We've contributed for tht.

and They,
got him Nike.
we were so syok tking pic v the bday boy.
nana and her bday card.
vry nice.
Ejinq and Es.
photos for memory.

opsie.. the photo sequence aint tht good in tis post. apologize
his 70% gf wannabe.
believeitornot

waihou looks so happy in writing on the envelope.
make wishes and blow off the candles.
Es wishes miss C to be his/.
(phrase above created by me)
Awwww..
isn't it Sweet??
=D
Bday boy received kisses fr diff ppl.
mostly from his bros.
Cwee kissed his cheek.
chris's turn to kiss him on the forehead.
The tauke helped us complete the mission to kiss his mouth/.
Es failed to guess who was tht.
So steady la the tauke..
not bad..
the marshmallow choc cake from Zen

leeming ~ ShinYee ~ Waihou.
so cute.
eherm..
i dunno anything.
donaskme
all of us overjoyed.. yay..=D
Tht's the end of tis post.
finally.
I've uploaded photos weeks ago and now only I got chance to complete it.
I also dunno why am I so busy.
Its my napping time..
goodnyte.
zZZzzz

No comments: