xoxo

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Smiling is one of the ways to better health!

We use 42 muscles to smile.
When those muscles constrict, they reduce the amount of blood flowing to the brain and temporarily cool it down.
Scientists believe that the cooler the brain, the happier we feel.
=D

###
Kick off emo-ness! pls pls and pls...

Smile like tis with ya tongue OUT!
blekkz.. xD

Don;t shy :X to have a cheesy snile even with braces on!
so cute..


can this be considered as a smile?
x.X

I can recognise these Smilesss...
I;m feeling warm.. ;S

and this image too...
wow, can you feel it'ssoso sweettttt?
with their eyes closed..-.-
I love love love x100 tis image!!!
ouwww...
A quote by Charles Gourdy,
A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
Since smiles bring us benefits to infinity,
why don't you smile all the time den?'
heheheheeheheahahahahaaha


* I done v my infos-searching for VAN meeting,*
_Yawns_ :0
Have a peaceful nitez!...

No comments: