xoxo

Monday, June 2, 2008

hi there,
2days ago. I went for the car test.Again, yupz.It's again
The 2nd try cos I failed the slope part for the First..
I went there early on 630am..
I waited dumb dumb till 12+pm..
My name was the last 6th to get called..
I waited till Im equally fed-up & sleepy.
Meybe the long wait made the panic/nervous wastotally vanished.
I straight away texted few frens after den.SMS's content - 'New Driver On The Road'
and, yesterday asked Dad go Jpj for getting it.


You're not blind ..haha.
I'm not intend to show off.
And, it's so nothing to show off with the laminate piece of tht paper!!
sumore, some of my frens are goonna remove THE P sticks on the car for almost 2yrs ady vry soon!
talking bout it...i love mine ''piece of paper'' .It is in orangecolor for new version of license..
My frens' one are blue in color?!
Be4 tht, many asked : When r u going to get a carLicense?
seriously, i jus hv NO time!
Blame my bday falls on so late month~~
AndNow i wanna revenge back jus for fun..
I've got mine!!
special message to victims : Efreet,Cherrie,ShinHui,Heng,Jayvian(thosenames i can think of rite nw) or whoelse havent,
Message : When's ur turn???
lols!!
,")

1 comment:

Keong said...

Welcome to the madness traffic of Malaysia... drive safe and may the force be with you....