xoxo

Monday, June 2, 2008

It's better to be late than nothing

Wow. Short in all - SEAFOOD. They look freaking good, dont they?
But,there's a townee who actually has BIG FEAR to them..
lols

And, He needs this badly when Seafoods bite is moving tru his trachea.
Chup-Coka-Cola - The Best to cure his throat itchiness.
Do buy him a coke whenever that's the time to do so. xD
oyea, The clues gven so obvious to match a guy.
If u knw him, sure get who I mean.
If u dunno, u're doubtful.
And, I'm so nice to intro him to u.
Esp gurls nex door who are still Single & Avai.
Udang, i promote u tuuuu...
He is Low Mhui aka UDANG


FaceWarp app has worsen his ugly look! :)

Pic below is the best proof for the Tragedy happened.

The happened had get me to knw him better.

Exactly, it was the place. onset of it.

Into more detail, Asoon & I were in charge to take his dish of Dinner.

And, My Dunno & Soon's Forgetful had came up to serve him up with a mixture dish of evryting including Seafood.

He totally unaware of the Seafoods exist. He trusted Soon whole-heartedly meybe.

He started to eat not more den 4mins. He asked soon if he's mistaken and scoop him Seafood.

I was kinda blur tht time, & still like not-so-care

I said Seafoods baru nice ma?!

He rushed to get a Coke.

And, after den.. I was told tht He has allergic on seafood & coke to cure.

Hahas..Funny..But i remembered tht since the day.

Nah, after den. For every meal in Redang, he was more alert on the dish. hahahas..

My imagination - He was saying : ''Udang & shrimp are u all in my plate of meal! Pls tel me Not, & dont bring ur species here to intrude my nice mood for eating! Swt, i realli hv great imagination..

The origin idea to take pic below out fr him among 5 of us.

Still, 30% of failure.

Udang swims in shallow sea.. Eheh.Soon's camwhore skill not bad woh!

The Redang 3D 2N trip with 4 cool frens. Fr d left : wendy,cheryl,ming,mh,soon

-------------------End Of Redang------------------

Here comes Udang in Pangkor Island.

I think He dares sum1 to throw a dart as to test his/her skill.

Izit me? Or che/soon?

He is taking risk on his own! Only Mad does tht.!

Come evryone, take a group pic!! Cheese!!

Pangkor Trip - vacation to strengthen 'imissu' bonding jus like to stabilise/build up the pillar?

RED CARPET CORROBOREE : A pic of UDANG & Kuching.

Hey, discover my creativity? Wendy's vry sumptuous masterpiece!!!
To udang: Dont evr try to start on a battle v me!

It is perfectly becos Kucing always be the winner!!!

Pic tells no Lies.!!!

Last but not least,

Back to main point of tis POST :

Happie Burfday to u-d-a-n-g,

Hv a great 19 for yr ahead!!!

Perhaps,We may celebrate meybe a Udang-like bday party for u when u're bak to Msia...

Dont get over-excited when u read tis post!!! But, i guess u will?!! lols..

I' jus get no idea why the post automatically double space up!!! I don like it!!

No comments: