xoxo

Saturday, September 29, 2007

her feeling

a guy,
i lost faith
i lost trust
i lost hopes
a foolish innocent heart tat once blive in true love
in gving chances
broken into pieces, dissapointed
how cud tis happen to me!!
all d trust i gave u
all d words u gave me
was it alie or along
was it jus a game
how cud u betray my foolish heart
i nvr doubted u
but tis will happen again
i' will nvr lay my heart on u anymore
u b the past i erase fr my forever and ever
let us nvr knw each other..
if only. . .
i can only feel hatred
a cold blooded
heartless stranger
v no feeling
i would nvr b gullible girl
u once knew
but
without u,
i would nvr learn tis horrible fact
love isnt's everyting
u aint everything
i would nvr fall for ur sweetwords!
all the craps
all the bullshits
all lies
so back off!!
i would nvr let u in my life again!!!!!
don ever say u love me
don trust a guy tat sayhe love u
words and actions prove nothing
tis is the horrible truth
u jus have to live v it..
b smart gurl


tat all wat elaine wanna throw her feeling on tis piece of post!! that all
lols!

No comments: